Headlines of the partnership
- Boost Employee Experience with Tryvium, a Cognitive Engagement Platform powered by Microsoft Teams and Microsoft AI Services.
- Protects existing investments of Office 365 licenses and transforms Microsoft Teams environment in to an employee contact center.
- A Single console (Microsoft Teams) for agents to handle multiple channels – Voice, Chat, Case Creation, Viewing user information and much more.
- Tryvium Desk for Microsoft Teams Accelerates & Enhances Service Delivery for IT, HR and Customer Services.
- Sensiple’ s Tryvium Desk for Microsoft Teams does it all by creating digital virtual assistants with conversational intelligence, predicts and prescribes capabilities.
- Tryvium bots can interpret user sentiments to prioritize actions and automations with required integrations.
Key Product Features & Highlights
We are building the right foundation for todays modern workplaces. The multipurpose role of IT Service desks within any organization requires a range of applications that go beyond the traditional tech support. Below are few key features and Highlights of Tryvium.
- Chat, Voice, Email & Web.
- Multi-lingual chat capability
- BOT specific IVR creation
- Automatic caller identification
- Incoming call screen pop-up
- Self-service with The Jenie virtual assistance
- Personalized experience
- Visual IVR menu for queue selection
- Screen sharing and file share option
- FAQ, and Self Service
- Ease of access
- No or reduced queue times
- 360-degree view of the customer
- Agent context app
- Canned messages
- Automatic after (Post) chat update
- Ability to accept or reject chats
- Agent conferencing option
- Access Servicedesk within Teams
- Unlimited Queues
- Chat transcription in source language
- Priority Routing
- IVR Management
- Live Monitoring
- CTI Enablement
- Concurrent Chats
- Access Servicedesk within Teams
- Multilingual chat
- Customizable agent & user experience
- Context aware conversation with the end user.
- Enhanced customer experience and improved service levels
- Skill based routing
- Reduced queue times
- Context based support
- Connecting the right agent
- Reduced queue times and resolution times.
- Language Translation
- NLP Integration
- Self Service
- Knowledge Base Integration.
- Personalized customer experience based on sentiment analysis
- Self service with AI
- Teams integration, thus maximizing Teams investment and utilization.
- Increase of chat adoption by 25 to 30%
- Increased Azure consumption
- Microsoft LUIS integration for AI
Key benefits & capabilities of Tryvium
We continue to seek, cognize and automate the link between processes, people and knowledge. Following are the benefits of integrating your Service desk with Tryvium.
Customer Success Story
A Leading Global life science company, focused on improving human health by adding value to early stage scientific research in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living faced Business Challenges with their previous on premises Service Desk Platform, which led to frequent maintenance issues and lacked many other core features which led to rigid customer experience and decrease in agent productivity.
Sensiple recommended Tryvium Desk for Microsoft Teams, a Cognitive Engagement Platform powered by Microsoft Teams and Microsoft AI Services.
Tryvium accelerated the User & Agent experience and also has increased Agents productivity by empowering the Agents to access tools, information and Log tickets within Microsoft teams. Thus reducing queue time.
“Clean, User-friendly and detailed dashboard to know the current chat traffic and Chat Adaptability is increased by 30% because of user friendly system for end-users” “Increased Agent Productivity” “Overall, Sensiple Tryvium gives user friendly and seamless experience between end-users and agent.”
Emotion AI: How can organizations benefit by...
In today’s demanding world, IT plays a pivotal role in delivering competitive advantages to companies. Fuelled by...more
Intelligent ways how automation can redesign traditional IT...
Higher user expectations. Increased responsibility. Staying abreast of the latest technology but within the...more
How cognitive chatbots provide supreme customer experience...
Artiﬁcial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) is no more a fairy-tale, we see them everywhere around us...more
Mundane & Tiresome Traditional Customer Service...
If we were to decide on one crucial part of a successful business journey, it would be customer engagement...more